Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Partner (Channel) Marketing who is passionate about enabling high-tech partner marketing strategies and programs, producing co-marketing programs that meet pipeline targets. Working with partners of Kustomer requires a business development acumen, a lot of creativity, flawless execution, and a love of creating strategic co-marketing initiatives that expand our reach, results and brand awareness. strategic co-marketing initiatives that expand our reach, results and brand awareness. . The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
- Develop strategies to market through, to, and with Kustomer partners (resellers, systems integrators, and other strategic alliances)
- Design and execute campaigns that drive pipeline for Kustomer and our partners
- Develop and launch a tiered partner co-marketing program to define levels of support, expectations and opportunities.
- Create impactful enablement materials and events including battlecards, collateral, web content, video tutorials, product descriptions, etc.
- Create partner event strategy, working with our Event leader to select, produce and report on the results of partner events.
- Operate as a key contact for partners sharing news and product enablement including frequent feature additions and releases during the year
- Understand how Kustomer’s offerings complement (and are complemented by) partner solutions
- Represent the needs of Kustomer partners internally, elevate business and product needs
- Work cross-functionally with Sales to align efforts and priorities with Marketing goals
- Protect the Kustomer brand by aligning across the company to ensure a consistent look and voice while sharing and enforcing proper use with partners
- Define metrics that matter, measure for success, and celebrate key milestones
- Understand Kustomer products, competitors, and the customer service landscape
- 2-4 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Specific experience working in the high-tech industry with strategic partners is a must
- Creative and driven individual that loves to find the win-win with partners
- Track record of planning, executing, and measuring multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify data needs and build reporting
- Create connections with cross-functional colleagues and partners remotely
- Able to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, CRM, and SaaS a plus
- Marketing and sales systems experience, Marketo and Salesforce are key
- College graduate, MBA desirable
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: