Senior Marketing Manager, Linear & Streaming TV at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
We’re building a world class marketing team at Zocdoc. In this role, you will lead the direction and growth of Zocdoc’s paid video media channels through the planning, execution, optimization, and scaling of Linear and Streaming TV marketing to successfully communicate the value of Zocdoc and grow our patient base.
Reporting into the Head of Offline Performance Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager of Linear & Streaming TV will be responsible for driving performance across all paid video media channels, including cable and broadcast linear TV, and all streaming platforms. The individual will own a multi-million dollar video budget, and will work closely across internal cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives through campaign executions, optimizations, analysis, and reporting. The ideal candidate has robust hands-on experience in performance Linear and Streaming TV marketing, including leading the video strategy directly for a brand or as an agency partner.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Eager to own and grow a multi-million dollar Linear and Streaming TV budget
- Someone with a strong attention to detail, and outstanding written, oral and organizational skills
- Enjoy using data and analytics to solve business problems and find opportunities
- A creative problem solver who never gets discouraged by setbacks
Your day to day is...
- Drive Zocdoc’s Linear and Streaming TV marketing strategy while efficiently scaling a multi-million dollar program budget
- Own video channel measurement, optimization, forecasting, and budgeting
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Communicate Linear and Streaming TV results and priorities across the organization
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Bachelor degree required preferably in a business or analytical focus
- 7-10 years of TV / streaming video marketing experience, preferably at a brand or agency focused on high growth / performance
- 2 years experience as a manager or mentor helping to develop team members
- Proven track record managing cross-functional teams to grow multi-million dollar marketing channels
- Demonstrable track record of successfully testing new video channels, managing sizable budgets, scaling video campaigns, and implementing robust marketing strategies
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.