Senior Marketing Manager at Ribbon Health (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Marketing Manager who will develop and execute on creative growth marketing campaigns for our enterprise segments, furthering our reach so we can power healthcare decisions to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality. You will work as a thought partner across marketing, sales, channel and customer partnerships, to improve what we’ve done to date, identify and test metrics-based hypotheses for new channels, and look for opportunities for us to improve our growth function for the future. This role requires a marketing generalist with a particular passion for challenging B2B marketing campaigns backed by analytical rigor, and we’re looking for someone who loves ambiguity and is excited to research and build new growth opportunities from the ground up.What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role
- You have experience building high-performing B2B marketing campaigns across not only digital channels, but also partnerships, events, and sales enablement approaches with a hypothesis-driven mindset.
- You have strong business acumen and the ability to prioritize and communicate the value of every tactical marketing campaign decision.
- You have experience navigating greenfield and ambiguous problem spaces, bringing order to chaos, and developing creative solutions anchored on measurable metrics.
- You enjoy teaching, especially distilling technical concepts into simple explanations and using data to illustrate a point.
- You are drawn to marketing funnels, constantly imagining areas to better organize, optimize and improve our marketing operations.
- Collaborating across the business to scope, generate, and execute on creative campaigns that drive marketing qualified leads for high priority segments.
- Measuring and presenting on overarching campaign objectives to go-to-market leaders and stakeholders to drive continued collaboration and improvements.
- Building relationships across Marketing, Growth, Customer Partnerships, and Channel Partnerships to ideate on new ways of supporting business objectives.
- Mentoring and coaching to help build the field marketing function and the overall growth marketing function at Ribbon.