Senior Paid Social Media Associate at Smartly.io
- Help our Managed Services team execute and carry out paid social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat) for our customers
- Help lead weekly syncs and work with team members to execute customer requests
- Perform daily optimizations and execute testing roadmaps
- Learn the ins and outs of the Smartly's leading creative and automation tools to help social media advertisers
- Be a direct line to our product and engineering teams to help them better develop both existing and new parts of the tool
- Are a driven, focused, and creative individual that has a strong desire to learn and make an impact early on in their tenure at Smartly.io
- Have 2 + years paid social and/or digital advertising experience
- Have a strong interest in social media advertising, and shaping the way our company leads the charge to new platforms
- Have a data focused mindset with the ability distill down difficult concepts into bite-sized bits
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills
- Bachelor's Degree requiredSome paid social experience is a bonus but not required
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]