Senior Product Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Peloton
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 17, 2020
Peloton’s App marketing team is seeking a Senior Product Lifecycle Marketing Manager. You will build and optimize lifecycle marketing programs and breakthrough campaigns to increase conversion from trial, Member engagement/retention, and lifetime value. Impactful campaigns and tests will provide
cross-functional impact and can feed into our product roadmap and business strategy. We're seeking someone who will rely on marketing savvy, deep customer empathy, and a strong grasp of data-informed insights to help our members get the most out of their Peloton experience on the App or on our connected fitness products. The successful candidate will demonstrate a blend of creativity and analytical acumen and be able to own both strategy and implementation.
Develop an overall lifecycle marketing strategy to engage and retain Members with relevant, timely, and targeted communications, with a focus on programmatic, trigger-based user flows that recognize user state and engagement preferences. Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Research, Product, Social, Customer Support, Marketing Ops and CRM teams to drive enhancements to our data-availability and quality, CRM tools, SDK Implementations, etc to provide the capabilities to drive impactful campaigns.
● Lay out the overall customer journey from awareness to install, trial and membership
● Own segmentation and messaging to Digital Free-Trialers and Members
● Measure the health of existing campaigns and establish a testing program for continuous
● Identify and/or manufacture user loops to reinforce engagement habits
● Collaborate with channel owners to execute campaigns and to identify and detail business
requirements for new capabilities that will amplify the effect of lifecycle marketing efforts
● Work with relevant teams to make changes within the experience that materially impact our joint
● Weave App messaging into other campaigns where relevant, and adjust messaging from other
campaigns specifically for Digital Members and Trialers.
● 7+ years experience in relevant roles
● Proven track record of collaboration, both internally and externally
● Experience with digital apps and platforms, ideally within a subscription business
● Experience using and implementing mobile onboarding, engagement, activation and
retention tools and services (including SMS, push messaging, and email)
● Experience with always on testing, optimization and lifecycle/growth marketing
● Experience working with a product organization
● Excellent organizational and communications skills
● Strong analytical skills with an ability to produce conversion and retention insights
● Entrepreneurial drive and a motivation to achieve rapid results
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Read Full Job Description