Senior Product Marketing Manager, Brand/Risk Solutions at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a talented and experienced product marketing manager looking for your next exciting role with a top global technology company. You have knowledge and experience with SaaS-based brand and social suites that help manage brand and reputational risk for the enterprise. You have a passion for technology and a customer-first mentality. This is a senior product marketing role with a focus on brand and reputational risk management.
You're a team player who actively partners with your peers in product management, sales, and the broader marketing organization to successfully execute a go-to-market strategy. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced organization.
- Lead product marketing initiatives related to brand and reputational risk management within the Dataminr product portfolio
- Develop a deep understanding of Dataminr’s products and technology and be an expert on our buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and the problems they need to solve
- Develop product positioning and messaging that establishes Dataminr as the leading provider of real-time alerting products and services for the enterprise
- Proactively build materials for sales teams to engage prospects and customers, and manage requests from sales representatives as needed
- Manage thought leadership activities related to brand and reputational risk management, keeping track of industry trends, and the latest technology and tools in the space
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and create compelling positioning, messages, and sales tools to differentiate Dataminr
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; brand or communications focus and/or advanced degree a plus
- 4+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, product management or related experience with a focus on reputational risk, brand analysis, social media monitoring or related fields, preferably within a high-growth technology environment
- Understanding of the brand and reputational risk technology landscape and common enterprise marketing and communications tech stacks
- Skilled storyteller who can adapt messaging to be relevant to different audiences from business executives to marketing and communications leaders, to technical marketing professionals
- Superior writing and communication skills and a passion for researching a topic and creating compelling content
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.