Senior Product Marketing Manager - Creative at Smartly.io
Interested in bringing to market a platform that the world's largest brands trust to automate and optimize their online advertising at scale? Join us at Smartly.io! As one of Facebook's largest Marketing Partners, we work closely with top online advertisers such as Airbnb, Uber, eBay, and JustFab. Our team of 450+ Smartlies is growing quickly and we are not only expanding across the globe, but expanding to new advertising platforms. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to strengthen our team in our New York office. Our Product Marketing team is spread across New York, Sydney, and Helsinki - where our HQ and product development teams are located. Your role will be global with ownership over go-to-market planning for key product launches and customer verticals.As a Product Marketing Manager you will...
- You will be responsible for developing key Go-to-Market themes, defining new opportunities alongside our Product Managers and
- Commercial teams and collaborate with our Training and Enablement teams to launch and scale our creative solutions
- Take the lead on bringing our Creative offering to market and will be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning and closely collaborating with our Sales Enablement lead to train our commercial team on how to sell our creative tools
- Represent and analyze advertiser needs, the rapidly evolving ad eco-system and competitive landscape to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Come with fresh ideas and be comfortable thinking in the abstract and about the future of Smartly.io in new ways
- 7+ years of experience in Product Marketing, with experience in marketing creative tools a plus
- Passionate storyteller with a proven ability to create messaging and narratives that stand out in the market
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursue and the project management skills required to oversee key cross-functional initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to move fluently between details and the big picture
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies, including developing pricing and packaging strategies and understanding the market opportunity
- Exceptional project management and collaboration skills in a high-paced, cross-functional, global environment
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]