Interested in bringing to market a platform that the world's largest brands trust to automate and optimize their online advertising at scale? Join us at Smartly.io! As one of Facebook’s largest Marketing Partners, we work closely with top online advertisers such as Airbnb, Uber, eBay, and JustFab. Our team of 400+ Smartlies is growing quickly and we are not only expanding across the globe, but expanding to new advertising platforms.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Retail to elevate our team. Our Product Marketing team is spread across New York and Helsinki - where our HQ and product development teams are located. Your role will be global with responsibility for overseeing how Smartly.io packages up its product features and suite of services for Retailers. You will play a strategic role in developing our go-to-market strategy for winning in this vertical. This position will be based in our New York office and report to the Global Head of Product Marketing.
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our Manhattan office.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Collaborate on Sales Enablement & Training: Work with our Sales Enablement lead to create messaging, collateral and success stories.
- Be responsible for the Retail vertical, supporting key Go-to-Market themes
- Define new product opportunities alongside our Product Managers and Partnership team, as well as rolling out new features alongside our Training team.
- Own Product Go-To-Market for the retail vertical and will be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans of new solutions and driving adoption of the existing ones
- Be the Voice of the Customer: Represent and analyze Retail advertiser needs, in a rapidly evolving and competitive Retail ad landscape, to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with Product Managers, Marketing and Commercial teams (Sales and Customer Success) to align on messaging and go-to-market strategy, as well as the Product Marketing teams at our partners Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in international SaaS product marketing, minimum of 2 years working with or at a Retailer
- Proven ability to create collateral that stands out in the market
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursue
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to move fluently between details and the big picture
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Exceptional project management and collaboration skills in a high-paced, cross-functional environment
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description