VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
VTS is seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building go-to-market strategies in an exciting market. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our amazing customers and market and use this knowledge to prioritize and drive the right go-to-market efforts. You will craft the messaging and positioning to further accelerate our growth and design marketing tactics that drive demand and enable the sales and marketing teams.
An ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits customers care about is critical, as well as an ability to think strategically about VTS product positioning. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll become an expert in the market, the buyers, how they buy and their decision criteria and will help transfer that knowledge to the sales and marketing teams. You will also lead strategic efforts including gaining a better understanding of the customer as well as our current (and future) competitors, driving new product launches and supporting go-to-market efforts. You will work closely with the product management team to develop and communicate our product strategy while ensuring our sales teams are equipped with everything they need to succeed.
ABOUT THE NEW VTS MARKETPLACE (truva.com)
Over 60% of the US class A office space is already managed using the VTS leasing platform, and it is by far the #1 choice of commercial landlords and agents in the US. The VTS marketplace will integrate with the VTS leasing platform and will be the commercial real estate industry’s first marketplace where tenants can search and lease space with VTS’s Landlord and broker clients online.
Truva will attract and engage tenants and tenant rep brokers in every market to uncover space that will work for them or their clients. Unlike existing listing sites, the VTS marketplace will enable both landlords and brokers to dramatically improve the marketing and leasing of spaces by automating both the listing and leasing process, and will provide tenants with the most accurate and thorough listings in US’ top markets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify industry, market, and customer needs and opportunities, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for VTS solutions
- Communicate the value proposition of VTS solutions to the sales and marketing teams and develop enablement tools that support sales execution
- Ensure content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copy, competitive differentiation, white papers) communicates the unique capabilities of our platform in customer language (read: no gobbledygook. seriously).
- Own competitive analysis for your product area and translate that into a winning message for the sales team
- Assist members of the sales team with calls to their customers when appropriate
- Be the expert on our product and our buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and how our software solves their challenges. Conduct market surveys and interviews to build expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape. We pride ourselves on knowing CRE better than any other company.
- Partner with the VTS Sales Academy to deliver relevant sales training on VTS company messaging, product functionality, competitive differentiation and value proposition of VTS solutions
- Develop and communicate full end to end, data-driven GTM strategies for new product releases in partnership with Product Management, Engineering, and UX/Design
- Own pricing and packaging strategy for your assigned product area
- Work cross-functionally with all departments in the organization
- Speak and present both externally and internally to promote our platform and our solutions
- Work on an emerging new product that will transform the entire Commercial Real Estate landscape
- 3+ years in enterprise software product marketing for SaaS companies
- Bachelors in business, marketing or engineering (MBA a plus) – or related industry experience
- Great at cross-functional team management, influence without authority.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
- Experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU!
- Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Team lunches, company happy hours, huge variety of snacks and drinks
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Training and career development program
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.