Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you’ll play a meaningful role in shaping, communicating, and launching Zocdoc’s innovative products to consumers and providers. You’ll bring audience, industry and opportunity insights to the product development stage. You’ll collaborate closely with marketing, sales and product teams leading the development of value propositions, go-to-market plans, including messaging and adoption strategies. This is a great opportunity for a smart and passionate marketer to directly impact how users experience Zocdoc, while driving growth for the business.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Are a stickler when it comes to the right message for the right audience at the right time
- Love shaping products from concept to launch
- Are collaborative, and enjoy building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Have an interest in transforming the healthcare experience for millions of patients
Your day to day is…
- Becoming an expert on Zocdoc’s product suite, differentiators, customers, and competitors
- Driving product adoption with clear and compelling value propositions, positioning, launch strategies and tactics
- Gathering and surfacing audience and industry insights through research, data analysis, and internal input to help shape product and marketing strategies
- Partnering with Product, PR, and other teams to drive cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with ongoing initiatives
- Inspiring action through data-driven insights and executing with operational rigor and efficiency.
- Educating internal partners on how to effectively communicate the unique value of Zocdoc’s products through various touch points
- Developing value prop recommendations, launch materials, and messaging frameworks
You’ll be successful in this role if you…
- Have experience with B2C or B2B technology products or online marketplaces
- Demonstrate super strength when it comes to managing complex projects with an eye for detail
- Have experience in and passion for collecting and using customer insights and market research to drive strategic product marketing decisions
- Approach projects through a data-driven and analytical lens
- Are a creative problem solver with an appetite to always be learning
- Can work independently or in groups, and know when to ask for feedback or help
- Have the ability to synthesize complicated product descriptions into simple, everyday language
- Are a strong communicator, both verbally and written, and know your audience
- Have 7+ years overall work experience, with a minimum 3 years of product marketing experience at a technology company
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.