The Harry’s US Comms Team leads strategy and campaigns across PR, Social, Partnerships and Experiential. The team conceives and executes brand initiatives to amplify Harry’s purpose in tentpole moments throughout the year and translates the brand's voice into timely, inclusive and engaging stories that resonate across media and culture.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for social media, creative storytelling and digital innovation. This role is responsible for driving the growth, development, execution and measurement of multi-platform social strategies for the Harry’s brand. The Senior Social Media Manager will develop forward-looking strategies to drive the future of our brand’s content and community management on socials, while staying abreast of new and emerging platforms, digital culture and technologies as well as areas of innovation. The goal is to evolve our content storytelling, as well as increase our sophistication in earned media marketing techniques, understand their impact and to increase audience size, engagement and loyalty.
What you will accomplish
- Own and operate Harry’s organic social channels in close collaboration with the Social Media Community Manager.
- Be energized by real-time storytelling, capitalizing on moments in culture to drive attention for Harry's.
- Develop clear strategic priorities and recommendations to foster and grow Harry’s footprint on socials and engagement with our audience depending on the channel / platform.
- Maintain a social calendar and posting schedule that supports large scale brand initiatives and identifies key moments in culture.
- Work with the Social Media Community Manager to identify partners and ambassadors to bring the Harry’s brand to different and diverse audiences across the social universe.
- Work with the Creative Team to concept and project manage organic social content creation for feed and stories, including monthly photoshoots, illustrations, infographics, and graphic-led stories.
- Work with the Brand Team to give input on social deliverables for product launch and campaign briefs.
- Work with the Partnerships Team to give input on assets needed to promote upcoming collaborations and concept any ideas to support current partners along with making sure space is held in the social calendar for these campaigns.
- Work with the PR and DTC Teams to align on the overarching comms calendar and make sure our content is aligned where it makes sense and share assets and ideas where appropriate.
- Work with the Social Mission Team to raise awareness around Harry’s work in the mental health space. Align on mental health comms across social for specific dates throughout the year (Pride, Vets Day, Mental Health Month, World Mental Health Day etc.) as well as on a topical basis (pandemic, Black Lives Matter protests, elections) if and when necessary.
- Work with the Retail Team to make sure new store launches are reflected on social if needed.
- Work with the DTC Team to promote new features such as CORE membership.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 7 years of social media experience in a brand, agency or editorial setting.
- Finger on the pulse of global and regional social and cultural trends.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Giphy, TikTok, etc.) and how each platform can be used most efficiently in different scenarios.
- Proven experience in a management role leading the creation and implementing digital / social campaigns.
- Ability to interpret data using established analytics and reporting tools to understand campaign performance and create actionable programs on socials, while educating senior leadership.
- Experience negotiating with outside agencies, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences, a plus.
Here's who you will work with:
- You will be part of Harry's Integrated Communications team and work hand in hand with a driven team of experienced communications experts that manage PR and Partnerships for the brand.
- Report directly to the Director of Integrated Communications.
- You will work closely with Brand Management, Creative, Digital Design, Insights, and DTC teams to have an holistic calendar of social storytelling, respond to their briefings, and amplify campaigns across Harry’s social channels.
- You will develop and nurture relationships with external agencies, specialty retailers, influencers and partner brands.
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with full Harry’s team.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.