SEO Manager at Electric
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As the SEO Manager at Electric, you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities, including keyword strategy, link building, technical optimizations, and landing page tests, with the goal of increasing traffic, leads, and revenue from organic search.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will work closely with internal stakeholders (content, product, and customer success teams) and external partners (investors, technology publications, website development agency, etc) to uncover actionable insights to fuel future investments. You can think strategically about big bets, but are equally comfortable updating the meta description of a single blog post to boost click-thru-rates.
You are both creative - ideating A/B tests via Google Optimize and writing punchy copy - and analytical - leading content audits and tracking leads through the funnel. Most importantly, you’re a smart, creative, gritty colleague who is excited about investing in SEO to drive pipeline and bookings for a rapidly growing company.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for keyword research to drive high-intent traffic from qualified prospects.
- Work hand-in-hand with our editorial team to publish SEO-friendly content that will rank & convert for these high-intent keywords.
- Ideate, manage, and execute link building campaigns based on tactics like competitor research, skyscraper content, unlinked mentions, linkable assets, and more.
- Responsible for technical SEO optimizations, including updating site architecture, reviewing XML sitemaps, testing new H-tags, adding internal links, and improving site speed (with our website developers),.
- Once users are on our site, you will help convert them into leads. To achieve this, you will ideate and execute A/B tests through Google Optimize, collect and analyze results, identify trends and insights, and continue iterating to improve conversion rates.
- Keep a pulse on the latest SEO trends and best practices, finding innovative ways to integrate them into our business.
- Monitor and report on improvements to rankings, traffic, and leads using multi-touch attribution.
- Identify opportunities to combine or leverage SEO goals with other company initiatives to improve the impact of marketing as a whole.
Who you are
- You love to learn and are always following the latest SEO trends to find new tactics that you can leverage to increase traffic and leads.
- Creative and organized, with excellent project management skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Demonstrated experience or certifications with Google’s Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Optimize) and SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.