SEO Strategist at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced SEO Strategist to join our Marketing team. This role will be responsible for managing and publishing mental health and wellness content on Talkspace.com to grow traffic and revenue for the organic search channel. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Scale a growth-focused content strategy through SEO
- In this role you’ll be ready and eager to roll up your sleeves to research and produce growth-focused content that supports larger product & editorial content initiatives on Talkspace.com.
- Drive business results
- At Talkspace we value output by quality and measurable outcomes. Our SEO Strategist should be comfortable working on an SEO growth team that’s inspired by insight but guided by data when it comes to content planning & overall strategy.
- Set & exceed quality standards
- As a leading mental telehealth provider, we’re looking for an SEO Strategist to champion standards for content quality, help evolve our editorial standards & best practices.
- Inspire and inform article creation by using tools such as Ahrefs and SurferSEO to create informative content briefs for our writing team.
- Edit short and long-form writing for SEO requirements, grammar, accuracy, clarity, punctuation, readability, length & structure.
- Help manage the editorial content process workflow from beginning to end by keeping revisions and content milestones moving.
- Assist with on-page optimization for content priorities, with projects including:
- Article creation, revisions, restructuring, and user experience recommendations
- Headings, page titles, URLs, meta tags, & schema markup optimizations
- Internal linking structure and anchor text optimizations
- Commands data analysis of key organic search metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of the organic search channel.
- Contribute to developing editorial strategies that align with growth goals.
- Publish & update content directly within Wordpress.
- 3-4 years of SEO experience (DTC, Consumer Healthcare, or enterprise agency experience preferred)
- Prior experience as an SEO/content manager, SEO strategist, copywriter or editor
- Demonstrated experience with producing content focused on earning traffic from organic search, with experience in producing topic/keyword research, growth-focused content calendars and content briefs
- Experience with search insight tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Clearscope.io, Frase.io, and Brightedge
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics for measuring performance
- Strong editing experience with attention to detail & copy quality
- Has an understanding of SEO best practices, topic research & internal linking strategies
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is looking to build strong relationships throughout the SEO, Growth and larger Marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Journalism preferred
- Prior experience with Wordpress is a plus
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.