Social Media and Content Specialist at Peloton
Peloton's Member Experience team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
Our Members are at the core of everything we do - from inspiring new content and product features to helping to tell the Peloton story around the world.
The Social Media and Content Specialist would report to the Director of Social Media and will work cross-functionally across the Community, Social, Brand Marketing, Product, Creative, and Content teams. They will focus on identifying and liaising with Members of the Peloton community for feedback, events, brand storytelling, and other efforts across the business. A successful candidate for this role will be driven by meeting new people, passionate about telling great stories, resourceful and highly-organized.
- Collect and track Member stories and contact information, then lead outreach for brand storytelling videos and blog posts
- Lead outreach & Member coordination for brand events, including panels, retail showroom openings, and Peloton Homecoming, in partnership with the brand, showroom and studio teams
- Attend and provide assistance on Member-organized meetups in NYC studios that will keep our community engaged and delighted and maintain strong relationships with our community
- Collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams to ensure brand alignment and successful outcomes (creative, social, content programming, production management and comms)
- Responsible for managing, finding, and securing approval for Member testimonials across our all Peloton products, and any other relevant campaigns
- Assist with Homecoming, Peloton’s biggest Member event of the year in NYC
- 2+ years of experience of content creation and/or community management
- Must be able to think editorially and have a strong instinct for creative storytelling
- Must be highly organized and comfortable with managing multiple schedules, requesting content rights, and have excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and oversee multiple projects independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and a love for Peloton and our Members
- Experience in face-to-face community/organization support or service
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.