Sr. Associate, Quebec Customer Acquisition at DoorDash
We’re looking for a talented Customer Acquisition Marketing Associate to join DoorDash’s growth marketing team focused on customer acquisition across the province of Quebec.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to develop knowledge and skills in the growth marketing space, with hands-on opportunities to work with large budgets on platforms like Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Affiliates, and more. This person will be responsible for designing campaign architecture, providing optimization recommendations, and owning performance metrics, as well as proposing and evaluating unique partnerships and channels in the Quebec market.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work collaboratively with other channel owners on the growth marketing team and work cross-functionally with product, analytics, finance, and brand marketing. You must have the ability to view marketing problems and data from a financial, behavioral, and tactical perspective, and possess excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills. This means high visibility and high impact, with room for career growth on the team.What You’ll Do
- Copywrite and proofread Quebecoise marketing assets across owned and paid channels
- Evaluate potential marketing partnerships and channels by modeling expected impact on key metrics
- Design campaign architecture and execute new customer acquisition strategy across media buying platforms
- Assist in setting campaign goals and optimizing performance towards down-funnel key performance indicators while achieving weekly forecasts
- Work with brand teams to develop creative strategy and share insights that inform creative direction
- At least 6 months to 2 years of experience managing and executing tactical, large-scale advertising campaigns on paid social and display acquisition marketing channels, with CPA/ROI goals
- Intimate understanding of the programmatic display and paid social space, including campaign set-up, targeting capabilities, key players in the space, brand safety parameters, and reporting and attribution best practices
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- Extremely strong French writer, proofreader, and communicator with first-hand knowledge of cultural nuances in Quebec
- Analytically-minded, structured thinker - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- Strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems
- Fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.