Vimeo’s B2B marketing team is searching for a talented, passionate, and analytical B2B Demand Generation Manager to focus on integrated marketing campaigns for Vimeo’s corporate verticals. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products.
This role will report to the Director of B2B Marketing and work across the marketing team on initiatives that drive net new leads and pipeline for Vimeo Enterprise. This includes management of paid media, social, email, onsite optimizations, and product launches that contribute to acquiring, engaging, and retaining the growing number of midsize to enterprise businesses turning to Vimeo for video communications and virtual events.
What you'll do:
- Own target for new Vimeo Enterprise lead and pipeline generation
- Coordinate and accelerate the journey from prospect to customer across channels - paid media, social, email, events, onsite promotions
- Execute digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and influence pipeline
- Partner with product marketing to activate and execute on product launch campaigns for Vimeo’s Enterprise product
- Report on performance and trends of programs and initiatives
Skills and knowledge you should posses:
- Prior experience in B2B Enterprise Marketing and collaborating with sales teams to drive business
- Experience running webinars and events in a B2B context
- Proficiency with Salesforce and can critically think about where to invest resource
- Good understanding of the sales funnel
- Strong presentation skills
- Prior experience with running content programs and an understanding of how to do paid social and SEM
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs