Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Team:
Angi is looking for an experienced Senior Content Marketing Manager join our Content & Editorial team. We’re building digital content for our users and looking for a manager who can lead a team creating best in class content.. This position will work out of one of our offices in Denver, New York, Chicago or Indianapolis, though remote work may be considered for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will manage our internal outreach specialists, content and SEO agencies and contribute to the broader content & editorial strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring your team’s content deadlines and goals are met, as well as be primary point of contact for our agency partners. You will manage two direct reports focused on link building. Expertise in brainstorming, creating and measuring search-driven content is a must in this role.
- Regularly brainstorm new SEO content ideas and work with project managers, writers, editors, designers and producers to execute projects on deadline
- Create content across a variety of formats include whitepapers, eBooks, definitive guides, checklists and more to earn coverage for the purpose of improving SEO
- Proactively manage SEO agencies across link , ORM and content marketing to ensure core KPIs are being met
- Collaborate with SEO strategists and analysts to uncover new content opportunities
- Create regular reports on content and link outcomes to share with Directors and VPs
Who You Are:
- Avid search marketer: You understand the core principles of good web content and what factors play a role in achieving rankings
- Empathetic leader: You have experience managing a high performing team but are not above rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent communicator: You are able to clearly communicate in various forms, especially email
- High ownership: You celebrate the successes while also taking on the losses as an opportunity to learn and grow
- High initiative: You are an ambitious go-getter who takes initiative without being asked and over-delivers on your promises
- Innovative: You are constantly focused on improving, growing, and coming up with new ways to grow and propel our content
- Teamwork & positive attitude: You work collaboratively with a positive and can-do approach to opportunities and challenges to get the right things done quickly
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, specifically search-driven content
- 1-2 years of successfully managing people (distributed team a plus)
- Public relations, influencer marketing and/or link building experience a plus
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be seriously considered
- Experience using SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, STAT or other
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Monday.com
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000-$110,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world