Vimeo’s B2B marketing team is searching for a hardworking, passionate, and analytical B2B Sr. Demand Generation Manager to focus on integrated marketing campaigns for Vimeo’s Enterprise products (https://vimeo.com/ott/home | https://vimeo.com/enterprise). The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products.
This role will report to the Director of B2B Marketing and work across the marketing team on initiatives that drive net new leads and pipeline for Vimeo Enterprise. This includes management of paid media, social, email, onsite optimizations, and product launches that contribute to acquiring, engaging, and retaining the growing number of mid-size to enterprise businesses turning to Vimeo for video communications and virtual events.
What you’ll do:
- Own target for new Vimeo Enterprise lead and pipeline generation
- Orchestrate and accelerate the journey from prospect to customer across channels - paid media, social, email, events, onsite promotions
- Execute digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and influence pipeline
- Partner with product marketing to activate and execute on product launch campaigns for Vimeo’s Enterprise product
- Report out on performance and trends of programs and initiatives
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3-5 years marketing experience, B2B or enterprise SaaS strongly preferred
- Ability to ground decisions in data and use data to ask and answer questions that move the business forward
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
- Fluency in Salesforce, with Marketo a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video technology is a substantial plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs