Sr. Digital Ad Ops Specialist at Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names. We’re a profitable and fast growing organization looking for talented, self-directed individuals who combine technical know-how with excellent writing abilities.
The Sr. Digital Ad Ops Specialist will serve a vital role supporting all teams selling Advertising products. The paramount functions are trafficking and quality assurance for both ad campaigns and creatives, while troubleshooting issues and managing back-end reporting. This role will report to the Customer Success Team Lead while collaborating with Customer Success, Sales team, and account leadership. The Customer Success Managers determines which gears and how much they should be turned, the Sr. Digital Ad Ops Specialist focuses on turning the gears efficiently and accurately. This individual will execute incoming requests in an intelligent, deliberate, and expedient manner to ensure we run the most successful advertising campaigns for the clients.
What you'll do:
- Assist sales team in all phases of a campaign including creative trafficking, reporting and inventory forecasting
- Proactively reach out to CSMs to determine submission deadlines, manage assets and any needed revisions
- Forecast, monitor, and optimize multiple campaigns across the platform to ensure campaigns are delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
- Act as main point of contact to ensure website tags are correctly generating relevant traffic and recording conversions accurately within overall campaign
- Provide ongoing quality assurance and troubleshooting of any technical and/or performance issues, ensuring customer expectations are met
- Set timing and technical expectations with Sales and CSMs based on length of campaign queue
- Provide technical support to Sales and Customer Success Teams
- Act as point person and liaison when escalating support issues to platform partners
- Act as technical managers for systems used by the Advertising Team including but not limited to Google Ad Manager and Operative.One
- Support the delivery of invoices to the Finance Team in an accurate and timely manner, troubleshooting when necessary
- Research and investigate new ideas and ad products
- Excellent ability to take on a task they do not understand and figure it out
- Contribute ideas and plans that can help drive overall business growth
What you need to have:
- 3+ years digital advertising operations experience
- 2+ years of experience with Google Ad Manager (DFP)
- Experience with Operative.One, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, detail oriented, work independently and a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Friendliness, patience, diplomacy, and adaptability
- Ability to work in a dynamic, startup environment
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.