Sr. Manager, Paid Social
Vimeo is seeking a Sr. Manager, Paid Social, responsible for determining and owning paid social strategy company-wide. You will own and oversee campaigns and content across all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, LINE, and others, worldwide, and in 7 languages. You will manage all aspects of paid social campaigns, including media planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, reporting, pixel placement and management, budget pacing, as well as ad creation, translation, and QA.
This is a role where you’ll be expected to jump in, roll up your sleeves, and get into the details of strategically allocating budgets, managing campaigns, and maximizing ROI. You will often act as day-to-day subject matter expert across our departments, provide strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting to drive our subscriber growth.
The perfect candidate has 5+ years of paid social experience. You are driven by creating exceptional customer journeys, and live in the data to ensure a deep understanding of the effectiveness of your strategy and tactics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead a growing team of 2 (for now) in all paid social operations
- Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing
- Responsible for working with other marketing channel owners (CPM Display and Search) to ensure alignment in cross channel strategy via paid social integration and key role within media mix
- Oversee all aspects of executing initiatives to drive performance throughout the conversion funnel
- Become an expert in who our audiences are on social, how to reach them and bring them into the acquisition funnel
- Identify actionable opportunities for growth, as informed by a deep familiarity of data analysis
- Accountable for hitting channel growth targets across KPIs
- Own and improve KPIs for all paid social efforts across business units: first-time subscribers (FTS), FTS bookings, uploads, and ROAS
- Responsible for the overall operational and developmental growth of the team
- Maintain and deepen partnerships with key platform partners including Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, et al
- Lead all aspects of executing highly visible and complex paid social campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, reporting
- Stay abreast of industry news, ad creative, and other relevant trends, platform updates, and emerging social media channels to improve marketing ROI
- Familiarity with video community and/or video production, a plus
At Least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Minimal 5 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within native platforms - Direct Response experience a strong plus
- Proven background in growing acquisition at both B2C and B2B SaaS or tech companies
- Preferably has some level of experience in demand generation and account-based marketing within B2B SaaS
- You will bring prior experience managing a team and acting as mentor to team members in growing paid social as a leading channel in larger media mix
- Successful history with managing large scale budgets
- Track record of leading projects presented to C-suite, involving advanced data analysis reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Experience in a digital media role within an agency, or advertising in-house for a Saas company
- Strong understanding of the various digital channels (display, video, mobile, search, social, programmatic)
- Advanced ad tech knowledge of tagging, tracking and ad servers (DCM, etc.)
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.