Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Senior Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns that drive high-quality leads and revenue growth for Kustomer’s small and medium (SMB) enterprise market segment. The role is responsible for planning, testing and optimizing integrated digital campaigns and email marketing tactics, working hand-in-hand with sales, business development, field marketing, and operations to optimize field-ready campaigns. The ideal candidate is a deadline-driven and growth-oriented professional with a track record of fueling revenue growth through innovative digital campaigns aligned with target segments.
- Create, analyze and optimize outbound digital and email marketing campaigns targeting decision making unit personas of distinct SMB market segments to meet pipeline goals, including end-to-end quarterly media planning, budgeting, and lead & pipeline forecasts
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to isolate target audience segments and develop effective ways to target those segments digitally
- Partner with content marketing to inform needs and priorities for targeted digital content (assets, webinars, events, etc.)
- Develop and execute email marketing strategy to grow total marketable audience and engage and convert prospects.
- Develop and manage targeted digital campaigns from strategy to execution including campaign, ad and landing page copy to improve CRO and BDR/Sales enablement
- Partner with the digital and content teams to determine relevant promotional channels, including but not limited to paid search (Google, Bing), paid social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), retargeting (AdRoll), display (GDN), forums (Quora, Reddit), publishers, and syndication partners
- Implement a testing framework to improve performance across different channels, creative, and vendors
- Partner with marketing operations to execute and report on campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with field marketing, content marketing, product marketing, and brand teams to prioritize and refine messaging across ads and landing pages
- Strategize with digital operations to optimize paid and organic campaign budgets, conversions, engagement, etc.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Experience in marketing at a fast growth SaaS company (double or triple digit growth)
- 5+ years of digital demand generation and/or customer acquisition for high-growth B2B SaaS tech companies
- Strong track record of using email marketing to drive growth, building audiences and gaining insights to drive decisions
- A strong communicator that can efficiently communicate takeaways and insights to drive improvements.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines, comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Extensive Marketo experience required
- SFDC experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
- Deep understanding of search, social and display platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Good Ads, etc.
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills to analyze and present data to inform decisions
- Proficiency in Excel Pivot Tables, Google Analytics
- Asana project management and Data Studio experience a plus
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related Business field
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: