Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Talkspace, you will craft compelling, clear narratives which bring a suite of new products and features to market for the direct to consumer Talkspace business. You will work to drive awareness, adoption, and engagement of new products and features, with the ultimate goal of helping users get the very most out of their Talkspace experience — as measured by customer satisfaction (“Net Promoter Score”), lower churn, and long-term loyalty.
What You'll Do
- Act as the “quarterback” for new product launches — developing and executing the go-to-market plan for key product and feature launches, developing core product messaging across all marketing channels and user touchpoints to make sure that our users are clear, informed, engaged, and cared for across their experience
- Act as the voice of the consumer in helping create product positioning & naming, value proposition and messaging
- Identify and help drive user research projects to answer key consumer questions tied to potential and existing product experiences, then turn those learnings into actionable marketing strategies
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets and the overall category to drive future growth
- Develop and report on marketing success metrics for all programs
- Become the product advocate and spokesperson for your portfolio, including internal education, developing a clear product narrative
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- 5+ years demonstrated experience bringing products or features to market
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data (user research insights, competitive trends, data analytics) to inform recommendations on product strategy
- Exceptional organization and project management skills, strong attention to detail
- Experience turning complex product features into clear, compelling user-facing messaging that highlights the benefits of the launch to the user
- Ability to flex between strategy and execution (e.g. developing the go to market strategy and also writing copy, sending emails, etc.)
- Strong strategic thinker who has a deep understanding of users, customer obsession, consumer products and cutting-edge technology
- A strong understanding of excellent go-to-market strategies
- A proven track record for executing on new product launches flawlessly, which drive user adoption/retention
- 7+ years experience as a full-time Product Marketing Manager in one of the following industries/areas:
- Large consumer technology company (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Uber, Spotify)
- Healthcare or digital health technology company
- Consumer digital subscription(s)
- Customer loyalty
- Mental health
This role is a fit for you if...
- You are truly customer-obsessed. You empathize with users all day long.
- You are a creative + analytical marketer with superstar product marketing chops
- You are a storyteller, with crisp and clear written and verbal communication skills
- You are an exceptional writer and can craft killer copy
- You are just as thrilled to be “in the sky” on strategy as you are “in the weeds” on execution
- You have a high degree of autonomy & ownership
- You are kind, ego-less, and truly collaborative
- You understand how to earn trust with lots of different kinds of people and thinkers
- You can find ease in environments filled with ambiguity
- You are deeply passionate about bringing quality mental health care to millions of people
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.