Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Current
Current is a New York-based FinTech that uniquely connects people and their money to friends, family, brands, and experiences. Our mission is to create better financial outcomes for people and their unique lives. We offer a variety of products and services that bring member-first solutions to people.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will champion the voice of the customer when developing and marketing our products. You will ensure that the right customers are getting the right message, about the right features for them, through the right channels, at the right time. Working cross-functionally and collaboratively with Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Product, Design, Engineering and Customer Success, you will activate go-to-market and launch strategies ranging from top-of-funnel awareness campaigns down to lower-funnel conversion campaigns.
- You are self-motivated. You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are analytical. You are able to dig into data and draw actionable insights. You are comfortable tying your actions to key business metrics.
- You move quickly. You can ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- You are outcome oriented - not reactionary. You can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- You are creative. You can create content and write content where necessary.
- You are a team-player. You love working with others across a variety of teams and functions, and are not afraid of a little pressure.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing leads to define, manage and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives and features.
- Help define audience types, product positioning, communication architecture, and launch strategies.
- Talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Analytics team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc)
- Work closely with teams across the organization including Product Management and Design, Content Marketing, and Paid Acquisition to understand our members needs and create broader strategy around how we position and market features.
- Own all consumer touch-points, and tie success to data-driven outcomes.
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users' success
- 4+ years of working in product marketing or product management.
- Experience messaging customers via unified campaigns across Email, In-App Push and SMS
- Familiar with messaging and analytics tools such as Leanplum, Braze, Amplitude, etc..
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment.
- Demonstrated experience in building, launching, and iterating new products and features.
- Have worked with teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features.
- Demonstrated working in a data-driven business environment.
- Experience working with a start-up or fast moving work environment a plus