Vice President of Marketing
ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention solution trusted by global enterprise merchants – from luxury fashion houses to gift cards and ticket marketplaces. We help brands increase revenue, manage risk and improve their customer interactions.
As Riskified’s Global VP of Marketing, you will oversee the entire marketing team across both Riskified sites, including brand & communications, content marketing, performance marketing, events, lead nurturing, ABM, and more. Qualified candidates will have successfully driven international B2B go-to-market strategy & campaigns from conception through execution for an industry-leading enterprise SaaS company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to generate inbound leads and increase brand awareness incorporating content marketing, lead nurturing, digital marketing, and field marketing
- Devise strategies and oversee activities to support outbound marketing efforts and help close deals
- Refine Riskified’s voice and guide all marketing communication including public relations, analyst relations, branding, collateral, advertising, and video
- Own marketing operations/analysis including designing budgets, sales models, ROI analysis/metrics, and process/systems development
- Set aggressive yet achievable current & long-term goals for internal teams that directly support Riskified’s revenue goals
WHAT WOULD SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 10+ years of marketing experience in B2B enterprise SaaS companies
- 4+ years of experience building and managing teams with a bias for rapid execution; strong preference for experience managing international marketing teams
- Excellent communication skills