Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the role:
The key priority for this role is to secure high impact media and speaking opportunities that build Quartet’s brand as a thought leader and change maker in the mental healthcare sector. This individual is excellent at discovering stories, bringing them to life and having them told through the media. This role will work closely with Quartet’s leadership team, Business Development and other members of the marketing team to drive results. We are seeking a dynamic VP and a seasoned communicator with a robust fluency in healthcare and the mental healthcare space including media relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong communications leader to create the strategy and manage the implementation.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic PR and external communications plan that builds Quartet’s brand
- Positions Quartet as a thought leader in the mental health sector and drives new business opportunities
- Identify and develop PR and speaking opportunities that consistently secures high-impact placements
- Actively develop and manage relationships with the media
- Work closely with leaders to develop opportunities
- Anticipate public affairs challenges and proactively develop strategies and solutions
- Minimum 10 years experience, with 2+ years in healthcare in a senior management PR role either in-house or with an agency
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build media relationships with top tier reporters and editors, and in successfully positioning subject matter with the media to achieve high-impact placements
- Relevant degree or higher education
- Collaborative team player with a proven ability to partner cross-functionally
- Strong written and oral communications skillsInnovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].