VP, CONSUMER MARKETING
Every month, two and a half million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for thousands of businesses in our review community. We have now reached 50 million reviews from consumers around the world. Things tend to move fast at Trustpilot, particularly our global growth and presence. With this rapid growth also comes a massive amount of data, which we can use to greatly improve our products, user experience, internal systems and customer insight.
About the Role
Due to exciting growth, we now have an opening for a VP of Consumer Marketing, based in either our New York or London Offices. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will be pivotal in taking our Consumer Marketing strategy to the next level.
We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented leader who will help us position the product and company for growth, as well as, build the Trustpilot brand to bring consumers and businesses together on the world’s most powerful review platform.
The successful candidate for this role will have significant experience in senior roles within the consumer marketing space. Key to success will be an ability to manage multiple agendas from the Senior Leadership Team, while using well developed influencing skills to deliver the required outcomes of Marketing.
- Develop and execute integrated global marketing strategies and advertising programs to drive consumer brand awareness and product adoption
- Serve as the voice of the consumer, both externally and internally with key stakeholders. Define and share audience insights to build and implement go-to-market strategies
- Partner with the Product team to shape and influence consumer product experiences throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates Trustpilot by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Drive user acquisition and engagement by building and implementing consumer specific campaigns (online and offline) and community events
- Work closely with B2B marketing and sales teams on multi-channel lifecycle campaigns to drive engagement with our brand and across the platform
- Successfully manage a budget to drive impact on consumer experience and ROI through marketing programs
- 15+ years of experience in digital and brand marketing for a consumer brand. Strong experience with digital, consumer apps or technology a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related technical field. MBA or advance degree
- Strong analytical and research skills with respect to products, competitors, and market dynamics. Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers and executives
- Experience working with international media and creative agencies
- Proven track record of developing and executing high impact go-to-market strategies
- Passionate about customer success and technologies that impact companies and their customers
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and leading teams, as well as, influencing company direction
- Passion for global business and culture.
- Proven leadership capabilities with the ability to understand multiple market dynamics, identify opportunities to drive growth, and effectively manage change
- Knowledge of or experience in dual-sided marketplaces or B2B a plus