Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is looking for a Workplace Experience Manager to join our People team. The Workplace Experience Manager will be responsible for all things office experience in our New York hub office location. It’s an especially exciting time to join this team as we rethink the future of work and what a hybrid model of working looks like globally. This role will report to the Director of Employee Experience. If you are interested in growing your career with the potential to manage a team of workplace coordinators globally down the road, this job is for you!
The People team enables Hyperscience to thrive by empowering our people to become their best. The team is split into four verticals: Employee Experience, People Operations, Recruiting, and Talent & Organizational Development.
The person will work out of our New York office location and comfortable working in an office environment upon starting, with all the proper safety precautions taken.
- As part of the Employee Experience team, the Workplace Experience Manager will oversee operations and manage our New York City headquarter office space.
More specifically, they will:
- Be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our NYC office location and related workplace programs
- Work with the Director of Employee Experience on our new hybrid flexible work strategy, and manage the execution of that strategy in the office
- Coordinate and manage the relationship with local building management
- Own special projects such as managing and executing internal and external events, oversee office moves, manage workplace related partnerships
- 2-3 years of experience in a dedicated facilities, workplace or office management role - overseeing an office location with 150+ employees
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization, with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience managing offices and workplace experience for a hybrid workforce, delivering creative solutions to engage a distributed workforce
- Experience coordinating and executing a move to a new office space desired, but not required
- An interest in growing your career in the workplace/facilities space a plus
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.