Administrative Assistant at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are seeking a pro-active, team-oriented, and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative scheduling support to Thirty Madison’s senior leadership team. This position will be primarily in the office unless the safety of our employees' health is at risk.
This is a newly created and highly visible position, so you will play an important part in defining the role and establishing processes for allowing senior leaders to best allocate their time/resources. You will manage vital aspects of their administrative agenda, primarily focusing on calendar management, provide office support for our employee population in our new office space as we expect to gradually return to office and grow our team quickly.
The ideal candidate will possess a granular attention to detail, a flawless ability to communicate verbally and in written form, strong organizational skills, an ability to juggle multiple critical requests at once, and an ability to meet tight deadlines. You must have unimpeachable integrity when handling sensitive information. The candidate will work autonomously on managing priorities of the leadership team as well as office day to day needs. This role will report into either our Cove General Manager, Caroline Hofmann or our VP Of Engineering, Matthew Mengerink.
- Organize and maintain complex calendars; prioritize and coordinate a high-volume and ever-changing schedule and priorities for a set of leadership team members
- Organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information.
- Support organization of offsites and team events (selecting and booking event space, coordinating attendees, setting up agenda)
- Manage day-to-day office operations to ensure seamless work experience for our employee population including but not limited to checking on meeting rooms and tech capabilities, restocking supplies and snacks so our teams are fueled for work, onboarding new hires for their first day in the office, updating our guide to the office notion page, assisting with meeting room set ups with external clients, submitting service tickets for office maintenance, and being the central hub of information for all things related to our office.
- At least 3+ years experience in an administrative role for a fast paced and rapidly growing company.
- Experience with executive level calendar management and scheduling, preferably managing multiple executives
- The highest level of maturity, integrity, and discretion.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (calendar, docs, sheets, slides).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while multitasking and maintaining an eye for details.
- Positive, collaborative and proactive attitude.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- A terrific work ethic.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.