Greater NYC Area
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Administrative Assistants do more than just support our leaders; we are the living, breathing backbone of many busy people at Palantir. We build strong relationships with those we support, and can anticipate their needs without being asked. Our real passion for supporting and helping others make us invaluable resources at Palantir, and we are very proud of the support we provide.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for handling a variety of responsibilities such as expenses, travel, and calendaring. You are very organized and thrive off of enabling the people you support to be as productive and impactful as possible. You maintain incredible accuracy and agility when completing any given task and are committed to seeing every project through to its completion. Communication is one of your greatest strengths and you excel at constructing order out of chaos.
- Work both autonomously and in constant collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and external contacts.
- Handle complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to maximize time and productivity.
- Run personal errands and assist on personal projects.
- Process expense reports.
- Perform research and complete long term projects.
- Plan team offsites and events.
What We Value
- College degree, or previous support experience.
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support (some nights/weekends will be required, as well as travel between 20-50% of the time to Palantir’s domestic and international offices).
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail in written correspondence.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Read Full Job Description