Associate - Advertising Operations at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:44 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, July 31, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are looking for an Advertising Operations Associate who has a strong understanding of media and data operations, an affinity for increasing efficiency using standardized process flows, and an entrepreneurial spirit! This role is uniquely positioned to learn how programmatic and digital technologies converge in the rapidly changing healthcare space. The ideal candidate will be career-driven, with excellent attention to detail with an insatiable appetite to learn, and eager to join a sharp team at one of the fastest-growing software companies.
What You'll Do
- Support VeevaCrossix digital campaigns and site tagging across our various digital flagship products
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to internal and external stakeholders including agency partners, publishers, and integrated commercial teams at VeevaCrossix
- Troubleshoot issues and discrepancies with our implementation tagging partners
- Support technical inquiries and requests from sales and client services
- Join kick-off calls with clients to understand advertising specifications and discuss custom or complex executions
- Support department leadership by suggesting process improvement, innovation, and efficiency across VeevaCrossix product production processes
- Provide project management support across teams
- QA media plans before and throughout campaign launch, ensuring partner specifications are met and tracking is consistent
- Coordinate media plan hand-off with the client and internal teams; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience in digital ad serving ecosystem
- DSPs, SSPs, and DoubleClick experience a plus
- Experience working with or in ad operations, account management, digital media analytics
- Experience leveraging project management systems like JIRA
- Familiarity with third-party tracking technologies
- Strong reporting. analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- High level of comfort interacting with clients and external stakeholders
- Experience working with external vendor partners coordinating across teams
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with strong project management and prioritization skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.) a plus
- Interest in the Media industry and passion for big data
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an affinity for explaining complexity through process flows, operational workflows while documenting changes
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]