Associate, Business Operations at Flatiron Health
We're looking for an Associate, Business Operations to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Business Operations, you'll partner with the Business Operations team to drive cross-functional initiatives and own processes that further the commercial goals of the HC organization. You will also be responsible for owning the project management of our go-to-market pipeline for new products and services, partnering with Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Finance, and IT to ensure new offerings can be operationalized effectively within our internal systems and processes.
In addition, you'll also:
- Support and own cross-functional projects to achieve the HC organization's commercial objectives and key results (e.g., transforming contracting workflow and systems, driving improvements to our Quote-to-Cash systems)
- Project manage our go-to-market pipeline for new products and services
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership
- Work cross-functionally to define & implement scalable processes, develop & manage end-to-end project plans, and ensure timely delivery from all contributors, maintaining a sense of urgency along the way
- Drive accountability across cross-functional stakeholders, communicating progress and decisions clearly and regularly, escalating concerns as necessary
Who You Are
You are a systems thinker and cross-functional collaborator with at least 2 years of experience in operations, program management, or consulting. You have robust project management skills with demonstrated success in driving forward highly complex processes across broad sets of stakeholders with multiple dependencies, adapting to change along the way. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 2+ years of experience in business operations, program management, or consulting.
- You are able to work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization, with particular skill in managing and negotiating with internal stakeholders to drive maximum efficiency
- You are highly adaptable to new challenges and able to flex seamlessly between high-level strategy and execution work required
- You are an independent, analytical and creative thinker
- You have demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- You are action and results oriented, with demonstrated ability to make things happen
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience with business systems, including Salesforce, CPQ, and/or Hubspot.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that encourage our employees to share their unique experiences and perspectives
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.