Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Looking to join a fast paced and quickly growing startup where you can tackle challenges and help others? Reonomy is seeking a high-spirited, proactive Associate Client Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career from the ground up while learning the ins and outs of Reonomy, our product, and our clients. You'll join a team of sharp, results-driven, and friendly Client Partners who thrive when solving complex problems.
In this role, you'll collaborate across the business where you'll have exposed to abundant opportunities to expand your strengths and develop your skillset. You'll work directly with our clients, particularly via phone, in-app chat, and email. As you grow in the role; you will learn and implement our proactive outreach pieces around executing training webinars, NPS outreach, client feedback calls, and improving client adoption. As an extremely integral member of our Client Partner team you will ensure exceptional client service, satisfaction, and retention!
- Resolve a high-volume of inquiries via phone, chat, and email in a service center environment
- Be the friendly voice of Reonomy, enhancing client partnerships with Reonomy
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines
- Direct client contact as needed to troubleshoot or resolve any product questions or issues
- Share product feedback internally, contributing to the advancement and refinement of our internal resources and processes
- Establish and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with external clients as well as coworkers to promote a cohesive working environment
- Use creativity and personality to resolve client issues effectively and efficiently
- 1-2 years of work experience. Prior support or SaaS experience is a plus!
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- Must have / demonstrated work accomplishments
- Innate ability to solve problems and think critically
- Exceptional work ethic with a team player mentality
- Naturally agile with a roll with the punches mindset
- Excited to guide clients to positive outcomes and resolutions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with evolving challenges
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, Dedicated Wellness Rooms
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.