Associate Customer Support Manager at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Manage a support team of 15 distributed email support agents, ensuring quality interactions through a ticket QA program and closely monitoring volume and response times
- Develop and facilitate onboarding and trainings, from handling simple solutions to advanced technical troubleshooting
- Act as the primary point of escalation for support agents to ask questions, get support on difficult cases, and share feedback
- Drive other projects for the support team as needed, such as optimizing support flows, improving help center content and more
Why we're excited about you:
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role: You know how to provide fantastic customer support and are well-versed in the tools, tricks, and technology of a high-performing Customer Support team.
- Passion for customer experience: We are looking for someone who believes that customer support plays a major role in user retention and brand credibility. You believe in going above and beyond for the customer and are passionate about delivering an exemplary experience.
- Leadership ability: You enjoy mentoring others, and can speak to experience as a leader on your team. You’ll be the main point of contact for our distributed team, and coach them through onboarding, ongoing training, and regular feedback.
- Operational skills: You love building new systems and processes, and are comfortable taking initiative to roll them out.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: Our Customer Support team is growing quickly as we scale as a company. You’ll play an important role in creating processes that determine the future of our team.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, prep us for scale, and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.