Business Operations Manager
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a key player on the Strategy and Business Operations team, you’ll be tackling Simon’s hardest challenges and most pressing initiatives across all key functions.
The team works hand and hand with Simon’s leadership team with a mandate to identify opportunities, dissect problems, design solutions, and implement winning strategies. This team is data-driven and value-oriented, with a relentless focus on getting shit done. At any given time, you’ll be leading the charge on a couple of key initiatives while playing a supporting role on others.
By working across the business and engaging with company leadership and external advisors, this role provides an extremely unique opportunity. You will get the inside scoop on what it takes to build and run high-growth tech company and make a huge impact.
Highlighted Business Operations Initiatives:
- Create and implement our pricing strategy
- Assess new growth and engagement opportunities
- Partner on key client initiatives
- Formulate and test engagement strategies (e.g. QBRs, upsell strategy)
- Board/investor materials
- Shape our Business Intelligence function
- Create infrastructure across the org that will sustain our growth
- 3-5 years experience at a top tier management consulting firm, financial institution, or strategy & operations role at a high growth technology company
- Bachelor degree from a top tier university
- Self Starter
- Data driven
- Relentless focus on execution
- Ability to digest, synthesize and present complex information
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Comfortable handling complex and often ambiguous project
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.