Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are looking for a Channel Operations Manager to formalize and create efficiency within our Channel team. The Channel Operations Manager will provide structure, guidelines, and ecosystem management.
- Create and maintain order around opportunity process: deal registration, approval process, conflict management and guidelines, ordering process, partner portal
- Manage content such as channel documents, enablement library, knowledge sharing, and partner specific collateral library
- Design the partner onboarding program including enablement scheduling and legal steps
- Develop KPI dashboards, track trends, and advise focus
- Work closely with Customer Experience to package simple go-to-market around professional services
- Make the channel program a cohesive presentable partner facing org.
- Experience in software channel operations
- Knowledge of global system integrators and business process outsourcing ecosystem
- Highly organized and detail oriented, specifically with documentation
- Self-starter with initiative to improve our channel operations workflow
- Both tactical and strategic, being the first person in this role you'll need to focus on how to provide consistence guidance to our channel sales organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.