Chief of Staff, Office of the CEO at Chainalysis
The Operations Team at Chainalysis are experts at removing barriers, enabling growth, and ensuring we build our company’s infrastructure at the speed of progress. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Chief of Staff is really good at driving process improvements and getting buy-in from key players on the team. This person’s primary responsibility is to make the CEO’s time, information-gathering, and decision-making more efficient. We measure success by how well you can tackle the operational challenges and daily needs of our company allowing our CEO to focus his efforts on strategic initiatives.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve improved alignment on staffing, people initiatives, infrastructure, and other key investments with internal cross-functional partners in HR, Engineering, Product, Security, Sales, Marketing, and Finance functions.
- The company has a well-rounded strategic plan built based on organizational SWOT analysis, financial planning and analysis, future capability needs, strategic objectives, and the resources required to achieve top-level goals
- You own the creation of presentations on behalf of the CEO to external and internal audiences such as customers, conferences, and All Hands meetings
- You can seamlessly and gracefully stand-in for the CEO on meetings and calls
- The CEO relies on your help to prioritize their time and appointments, ensuring that all meetings are valuable and productive
- You’re a honest broker and a truth teller; a trusted confidante to the CEO providing input without turf considerations
A background like this helps:
- Diverse Experience working in SaaS with leadership teams at hyper growth and at-scale stage companies; alternatively, you have served in an operational role at a venture capital or private equity firm
- You’re comfortable leading from behind the scenes and can communicate diplomatically with a variety of personality types
- Impeccable discretion on confidential matters
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.