Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Manager, you will be working with our sales, designers, solutions architect and engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions that will allow us to win and grow business with new and existing clients.
- Manage the scoping of the work including working with clients to develop the business solution
- Drive configuration, development, and build of proof of concept client solutions using Unqork’s platform
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize innovative and client-facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards and relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams and key client stakeholders
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complex problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Think abstractly and be tactical when needed
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, Master’s or advanced degree a plus
- 6-10 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology-centric role
- Demonstrated experience and comfort interacting with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, and product managers
- Experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with a highly technical management team
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.