Client Manager - Financial Services
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy entire products & applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Manager, you will be working with our sales, designers, solutions architect and engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions that will allow us to win and grow business with new and existing clients.
- Manage the scoping of the work including working with clients to develop the business solution
- Drive configuration, development, and build of proof of concept client solutions using Unqork’s platform
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize innovative and client-facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards and relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams and key client stakeholders
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complex problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Think abstractly and be tactical when needed
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, Master’s or advanced degree a plus
- 6-10 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology-centric role
- Demonstrated experience and comfort interacting with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, and product managers
- Experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with a highly technical management team
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field