Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Manager, you will be accountable for three major areas:
- Manage the scoping of the work including working with clients to develop the business solution
- Drive configuration, development, and build of proof of concept client solutions using Unqork’s platform
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize innovative and client-facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards and relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams and key client stakeholdersCover Unqork’s prestigious insurance clients and grow the firm’s business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals and help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, Master’s or advanced degree a plus
- Demonstrated experience and comfort interacting with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, and product managers
- 6-10 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology-centric role
- Experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.