Client Relations Associate
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The Client Relations team is all about building relationships with clients as well as colleagues. An ideal candidate will work well within the team dynamic but will still be able to work independently and be proactive when solving client issues. As a Client Relations Associate, you must have the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly while maintaining accuracy and a sense of calm with clients. Problem-solving skills are a necessity for solving mysterious site issues and deciphering what clients actually need. The Client Relations associate reports to the Client Relations Manager and Client Relations Team Lead.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage a high volume of calls/emails from clients requesting assistance with their accounts
- Collaborate with Corporate Sales Consultants to create and launch new client accounts
- Assist Account Managers with client questions and issues
- Complete assigned projects
- Compile reports for internal needs or at a client’s request
- Understand proprietary websites/interfaces, menu settings, and billing processes
- Partner interdepartmentally (i.e. customer service, data entry, IT, accounting) to identify and resolve issues
- Identify, research, report, and track technical issues within the product
- Exercise exceptional knowledge of departments and other GrubHub company policies and procedures
You Should Have
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team setting
- 1-2 years of previous customer service, account management, sales, or technical support experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Technologically skilled
- Desire to work on the customer-facing side of a tech company
- Experience using Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Flexibility with your schedule and willingness to work unconventional shifts (10:00am - 6:30pm; 11:30am - 8:00pm) to accommodate our clients in other time zones
- Most importantly, a good sense of humor. We laugh a lot!