Client Strategy Manager at <intent>
<intent> isn’t your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at <intent> is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of deep collaborators, valuing and rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
We’re looking for a Client Strategy Manager to cultivate and grow our largest and most critical publisher partnerships, translate their needs into new opportunities, and work cross-functionally to execute on partner initiatives. You will collaborate closely with our Business Development, Integration, Product, and Data teams and be responsible for driving revenue across a portfolio of most strategic partnerships.
Experience developing highly dynamic and fast growing partnerships and exposure to online performance marketing is required. Exceptional track record in sales, account management and exceeding targets is essential. Exceptional business judgment, problem solving, and strategic communications skills are also critical. This is a great opportunity: a high-impact role at a fast growing, well-funded startup.
What You Will Do:
- Own and drive the revenue and growth targets for some of <intent>’s most dynamic partnerships and deliver against them
- Understand partners’ media and strategic needs and ensure they are met and prioritized accordingly
- Proactively look for opportunities to increase the scope of relationships from initial implementation and sell them to our partners
- Develop strong, multi-dimensional relationships with our e-commerce travel partners
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making - understand our business and the partners’ businesses in numbers to help us seek out new opportunities
- Leverage your experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to operationalize growth plans and deliver upon key partner initiatives
- Share your passion for identifying new opportunities and shaping product strategy based on partner needs
- Manage the day-to-day tasks on launches, tests, and general support, acting as our partner guru, project manager, key point of contact, and the face of Intent to these major partners
- 6-8 years experience in strategic partnerships, account management or business development
- E-Commerce or online travel experience with significant exposure to online performance media
- Outstanding relationship and interpersonal skills and a natural inclination towards relationship building
- High energy, hungry and enthusiastic team player with the ability to work well both autonomously and within a group environment
- Stellar written and spoken communications; can easily simplify complex topics into clear and impactful presentations
- Comfort structuring and driving analysis to identify and pitch growth opportunities
- Experience leading short and long term projects in a high levels of organization and energy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative cross-functional environment with a hands-on approach against multiple priorities and allocate time accordingly
- Passion for working in an early-stage environment and to build a business
- BA/BS degree
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
<intent> is the data science company for the world’s leading online commerce and travel brands. Our Predictive Intelligence Platform uses patented technology to predict user behavior in real-time and identify the future value of every user. Over 450 innovative brands from more than 40 countries trust Intent’s real-time predictions to deliver personalized user experiences that maximize utility and ROI.
Our team is over 100 people and our offices span globally. We’re headquartered in NYC with locations in London, Kuala Lumpur, and Sao Paulo.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done. We’re included on Built in NYC's Best Places to Work list and have been on Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job:
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously.
We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and great perks & benefits, including:
- Flexible paid time off
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks and snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light
- Annual $2,000 learning budget and Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals and discounts on hundreds of products and services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7 support
- Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!