Client Success Manager
At Knotch the client is our main focus, and we strive to provide our clients with actionable insights that make them smarter. The Client Success team is one of the fastest growing teams at Knotch, as we continue to help some of the world’s largest brands and publishers understand consumer sentiment, consumption behaviors, and demographic & psychographic information - in real time. Our clients and partners are relying on us to continue to guide their business through our strong data analysis and insights.
Imagine this...our client just bought a shiny new toy (Knotch!) and it will be your job, as a Client Success Manager, to understand the client’s goals and to make certain that our teams are providing them with everything they might need to be successful. Our NYC office is in need of a leader who can take charge of key accounts, work hard to define the vision, and build the Client Success team to support it.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of account management and/or client success experience, client service / ad-tech / agency background, and experience helping to grow and manage a team - data & analytics experience are a plus. Key attributes of a successful candidate are adaptability, the ability to meet deadlines, and a passion for finding a balance between client needs and business needs. This unique role is a very hands on and consultative approach to client success.
For the right person this role offers the chance to service and work closely with top tier clients, impact decisions being made by top companies, and work within a company culture that cannot be found anywhere else.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Actively build, own and develop relationships with clients, publishers, and agency partners while being the quarterback for projects, data and troubleshooting
- Establish client's key objectives and KPI framework for measuring success, deriving meaningful value from the platform and driving overall client satisfaction
- Assist the sales team in driving client retention, and identifying business growth opportunities
- Scope campaign and content strategy plans as well as act as client advisor and project manager
- Monitor campaign performance by extracting client data and analyzing to provide clients with insights and communicate optimization strategies
- Facilitate successful integration and onboarding with clients, alongside our product and technical teams
- Partner closely with the product and sales teams to drive platform innovation, develop internal workflows and provide strategic recommendations to grow the Knotch team
- Help us scale the Client Success team by identifying opportunities for automation and optimization
Knotch is a marketing intelligence company that enables CMOs to understand how their marketing efforts are impacting their audiences emotionally across every content distribution channel or geography in real time. Marketers use this unprecedented, real-time intelligence to optimize the creative and distribution of their marketing. We're based in New York and our client verticals include financial institutions, entertainment, and CPG.
Knotch has been named to Inc. Best Place to work in 2018 list, Built In NYC's Top 50 Start-ups to work at in 2018, and Built In NYC's 100 Best Places to Work in 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.