Client Success Manager at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Client Success Manager to our Client Success team in New York!
- Own client relationships for a large portfolio of accounts after the point of sale throughout the client life cycle, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually and in person.
- Ensure a trusting and valuable relationship with HR contacts by sharing our mission to improve employee health, engagement, and happiness.
- Understand clients’ objectives and deliver solutions by developing client-specific growth strategies.
- Drive initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch and awareness events; partner with the Gympass Activation team to assist in end-to-end implementation.
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client as well as review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, and provide relevant Gympass updates.
- Collaborate closely with the Activation, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, and Business Development teams to develop member growth strategies and deliver on client and company goals.
- Analyze client data; share findings, and develop tailored communication and awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity.
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management.
- Renew, expand and renegotiate contracts on an annual basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- Accomplished individual with a Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience managing client relationships in a client facing position.
- A Dynamic leader with the ability to collaborate with cross functional teams, work in a team environment, and solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- An excellent communicator -- interpersonal, written and public speaking -- with superior customer service to internal and external clients.
- Detail oriented with a deep understanding of managing multiple clients/projects concurrently.
- Fluent in monitoring data, analyzing reports and leveraging results.
- Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quick moving global business environment.
- Knowledgeable in on-boarding new clients or planning events is a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Apprentices.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.