WHO ARE WE?
Vestwell believes that all Americans should have easy access to a retirement account, which is why we’ve created a digital platform that makes it simpler to offer and administer 401(k) plans. We have built a digital-first platform designed to reset the bar to power a $30T industry.
Our focus is to build the most flexible, powerful workplace savings and investment platform, delivered through the hands and minds of our financial services partners with the help of payroll providers. We make the hard stuff look easy, by combining the expertise of financial advice with the sophistication of a technology provider.
As a result, financial advisors get to provide the advice and solution that employers and employees have been asking for, while growing and scaling along the way. Employers get a cost-effective solution design for their needs without the headache, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading Fintech investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of a much-needed change in a 40-yr old industry. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we’re working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Vestwell is expanding and we’re excited about adding a Client Success Manager to our client-facing team who is passionate about our mission to change the retirement FinTech space. At a high level, we’re looking for someone to be the primary point person for guiding a plan sponsor through the process of onboarding and administering their plan with Vestwell. Ideally, you have spent 3-8 years working with advisors, sponsors, recordkeepers and/or TPAs doing plan designs and managing the conversion and onboarding process.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
A key component of Vestwell’s mission to empower retirement savings is to make the process of setting up and running a plan easy and painless. As a Client Success Manager, you will play a key role in understanding the sponsors' goals and how those translate into effective administration with plans. Your goal will be to ensure each Plan Sponsor with Vestwell finds the process of having a retirement plan a key part of their benefits package.
Day-to-day you will also be expected to:
- Manage all aspects of the post-implementation process, conduct enrollment meeting and product walkthroughs for new plans
- Manage a book of business consisting of advisors and sponsors to ensure their servicing needs are being met and assist with administration issues
- Manage client expectations to avoid any disconnects with process and timing standard
- Ensure collaboration with all internal parties while communicating to clients
- Lead and/or attend scheduled client conference calls to provide plan status and updates on remediation of any client issues
- Support the creation and maintenance of the wiki and knowledge-base
- Assist Product Team with product specifications
- Help drive repeat business with our existing advisor relationships
- Develop and maintain a strong business partnership with financial advisors, Plan sponsor and vendors
- Strong time management skills to ensure the timeliness of all proactive and reactive communications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong commitment to superior customer service
- Understanding of the entire conversion process from point of sale to release of conversion data
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Proficiency is required with Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, and browsing network directories as we are a paperless office
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations
- 3-5 years defined contribution experience including Client Service, Plan Administration, Compliance, Plan Design and/or Conversion experience for 401(k) and/or 403(b) plans
- Knowledge of one or more recordkeeping systems like Sungard Relius
- Series 7, 65, 66 license
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) credential
We’re a growth-stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and, as such, offer competitive health coverage and an open vacation policy. We also have a bright, comfortable office with lots of workspace options in midtown Manhattan so you can be as productive as possible, and we hope to be back there once we’ve beaten this virus. In the meantime, we provide the team with all the equipment they need (plus a few perks) to work effectively remotely. Oh, and naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!