Clinical Product Support Specialist, Associate (PharmD, RN, NP, PA - Remote or NYC) at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Clinical Product Support Specialist to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Clinical Oncology team to continue to ensure the safety and usability of Flatiron’s community oncology provider-facing software, initiatives, and workflows. Reporting to the Director of Patient Safety Programs, you'll be responsible for supporting Flatiron’s Support, Implementation, and Account Management teams. Flatiron Support is often the first point of contact that many customers have with Flatiron, making them essential representatives of the Flatiron brand and critical participants in delivering a fantastic end-to-end experience for our customers.
In addition, you'll also:
- Partner with Support teams to triage and address clinical questions from OncoEMR clients
- Quickly diagnose issues and ensure they are transferred to the appropriate team for follow up
- Establish rapport with customers and ensure that their questions and concerns are clearly documented
- Be creative and help advance Flatiron oncology products in innovative ways
- Ensure timely case follow-up with all clients
- Be able to work independently and as well as in a team environment
- Work closely with Implementation, Account Management, and Support teams to provide clinical/workflow knowledge in onboarding new and supporting existing practices utilizing OncoEMR
- Draft internal and external education and training materials, and support training for OncoEMR content
- Educate various Flatiron teams on oncology topics and clinical content
- Provide content support to OncoEMR customers
The team is comprised primarily of oncology clinicians who are embedded directly within Flatiron’s Product and Engineering teams to develop safe, intuitive workflows in OncoEMR, Flatiron’s cloud-based electronic health record, and who develop and integrate oncology clinical content into Flatiron’s technology platform to make it useful for clinicians and patients. The Clinical Oncology team collaborates with other teams across the Flatiron organization to advocate for the needs of oncology patients, clinicians, and practices.
Who You Are
You're a dedicated clinical representative excited to collaborate with Support and other customer-facing teams to ensure that clinical questions are clearly documented and addressed. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have an advanced degree in pharmacy or nursing or physician assistant (PharmD, RN, NP, PA)
- You have 2+ years clinical practice experience within an oncology setting
- You have a deep understanding of oncology-specific electronic medical records and how these systems impact clinical workflow
- You have excellent technology skills (includes oncology-specific electronic medical records)
- You have an ability to translate complex clinical concepts and risks for a non-clinical audience
- You are results-oriented, detail-oriented, and analytic
- You are self-motivated and autonomous with a nose for value and ability to prioritize
- You are willing to travel (up to ~15% of the time)
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Flatiron Health is a leading healthcare technology and services company focused on improving oncology patient care and accelerating cancer research. Our products connect community oncologists, academics, hospitals, life science researchers and regulators on a shared technology platform. For community oncology clinics, our OncoCloud product offers the most comprehensive suite of software and services in community oncology. We work with both community oncologists and life sciences customers to see how the billions of data points on cancer patients can generate meaningful real-world evidence, and also accelerate clinical trials. Flatiron believes that we can learn from the experience of every patient.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.