Consultation Therapist at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a part-time Consultation Therapist to join our remote sales team. This role would be responsible for qualifying, assessing and converting inbound client leads via HIPAA chat. We are looking for someone who is driven, goal oriented with strong communication skills and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Manage high volume of conversations via chat while maintaining a high quality of service
- Create a warm and welcoming introduction for each client
- Provide a personalized consultation to understand clients presenting issues, clinical needs and goals they would like to achieve through online therapy
- Appropriately educate the client on how Talkspace works and answer questions to provide a clear understanding of the experience
- Guide client through the therapist matching process, plan selection and onboarding
- Qualify and nurture clients appropriately through the sale cycle
- 2+ years as a licensed therapist, ideally in a 1-on-1 counseling role
- Essential skills: self starter, attention to detail, results oriented, strong written communication skills, reflective listening skills, team player, adaptable
- Good-to-have: 1-2 years experience in sales, customer service and/or hospitality, experience with online live chat, experience at a startup
- Willing to work flexible hours remotely including evenings and weekends
- Energized by juggling multiple consultation conversations without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about mental health and the benefits of online therapy
- Excited and motivated to set and exceed challenging sales goals both individually and as a team
- Work collaboratively with team members, organizing shifts, coverage and collaborating on various sales strategies and experiments
- Works well in a role that requires 100% dedication and can adapt well with frequent changes as we continue to learn and grow Talkspace!
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team bonuses and challenges with prizes, on-going training and coaching, remote flexible work hours, passionate and talented team are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.