Customer Operations Specialist (Remote OK) at Clyde
Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
As a part of our growing, Support team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar Clyde experience. Support team members can grow to specialize in focus areas like Customer Success, Implementations, sales, and product.
What you’ll do:
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by email and occasionally by phone.
- Help optimize our internal and external documentation and processes surrounding a host of products and services.
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products.
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help scale our operations.
- Gain unique insights into how businesses on Clyde scale and operate.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Clyde operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
This position is for you if you...
- Are a driven recent college/university graduate excited to cut your teeth in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Enjoy writing, and doing so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English).
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and will be comfortable explaining how Clyde works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Love constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Enjoy leveraging data to make decisions and get to the root cause of customer needs
- Are happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion.
What we look for
- Experience in eCommerce, retail, hospitality
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools (Shopify, SFCC, BigCommerce) and technical verbiage (APIs, ERPs)
- Strong desire to work directly with a founding team to scale a product with great product-market fit
- Strong EQ, the ability to listen with empathy, and communicate effectively
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.