Customer Service Coordinator at Major League Baseball
We are currently looking for an employee with strong customer service experience and a team-oriented spirit to provide exceptional service to our subscribers. You will respond to customers inquires regarding billing, product information, e-mails, technical support and general programming information in this fast-paced environment.
To qualify, you must be able to work a flexible schedule, have excellent communications skills, an ability to handle multiple duties and must be a team player. Previous customer service experience is required with either technical, product knowledge, reporting and a proven track record in problem-solving. Knowledge of Baseball is a must.
- 2-4 years Customer Service Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills / General technical support skills (emptying cache, deleting cookies, browser knowledge, reboot steps, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of mobile device layouts, navigation, and troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of connected device types, i.e. Xbox, Apple TV, Roku
- Salesforce or other CRM Knowledge
- Able to recognize and report on KPI trends
- De-escalation and skills
- Schedule flexibility (including nights and weekends).
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated / Driven
- Compassionate / Empathetic
- Able to deliver a positive customer experience
- General navigation knowledge of connected and mobile devices
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills