Customer Strategy & Operations Manager at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Customer Strategy & Operations Manager.
The Customer Success Strategy & Operations team works at the interface between our Customer-facing teams such as Customer Success and Professional Services and our centralized Go-to-Market Strategy & Operations organization. We act as Business Partners and trusted advisors for the After-Sales management, covering the whole bandwidth from fostering and elaborating strategic decisions all the way to the operational implementation and execution of those.
Our responsibilities can be divided into three key areas: Planning, Go-to-market initiatives and Execution. In the Planning pillar, our tasks range from developing Headcount-planning to building incentive structures for the teams that tie budgets and plans with strategic visions. With our GTM initiatives, we aim to scale our business through transformational business projects and action in strong alignment with the central CRM & Analytics teams. Initiatives range from the development of new business processes to the implementation of key strategic initiatives. As part of the Execution pillar, we ensure that our ideas and plans come to life and monitor execution, run forecast calls and prepare Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Drive overall growth & success of Celonis’ existing customer base in close collaboration with Celonis’ Professional Services teams
- Be a strong business partner across a wide range of topics from strategic to operational
- Orchestrate GTM and resource planning processes as well as regular business reviews
- Monitor business performance, identify areas for improvement and spearhead major projects & programs to improve business excellence in close alignment with the leaders from our Professional Services teams
- Assist in management, operation, reporting, and enhancement of our Professional Services Automation system
- Ensure operational discipline and be a strong support in the day-to-day business
- Manage and leveraging relationships to other teams at Celonis from Analytics, to CRM to Enablement while representing interests of the Professional Services teams and ensuring constant alignment and exchange of relevant information
- 3-5+ years of experience in Sales/Channel Strategy, Business Operations, Strategy/Operations Consulting, Professional Services or similar
- Firm understanding of Professional Services in a B2B environment and ideally experience in a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience in working with Salesforce and business analytics tools is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and to manage multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Proven experience in successfully managing complex projects under pressure working with teams across multiple departments and functions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to develop outcome-driven solutions, with a knack for creating structure wherever its needed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to wide audiences and to communicate on Senior Management and C-Level
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives
- Passion for groundbreaking software, customer success and great teamwork
- Intellectually curious quick learner, detail-oriented and driven to make an impact on the business
- Exceptional Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.