Customer Success Manager | NYC
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
We’re a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking a Customer Success Manager in New York City. A CSM at BetterCloud is responsible for all post sales relationships with our customer base. This includes ensuring a successful journey through our customer lifecycle including onboarding and implementation, ongoing adoption, growth, and ultimately renewal and upsell. Our team works daily to go above and beyond to delight our customers and ensure they have the absolute best experience at every interaction with our company.
- Consistently meet quarterly revenue and growth targets for your book of business.
- Hold executive business reviews for your top-tier accounts.
- Create champions, develop executive relationships, and ensure the long term partnership between BetterCloud and our customers.
- Identify upsell candidates and utilize our sales process to see them through a mutually beneficial upgrade.
- Increase adoption and usage of key areas of the BetterCloud platform.
- Strive to constantly improve process and procedure for the CSM team.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the BetterCloud platform, as well as our partner integrations, in order to provide best practices to customers based on their business objectives and goals of purchase.
- Act as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales.
- Strong understanding of the cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS), and APIs.
- Successfully built and grew executive level relationships.
- Thorough grasp of sales process and how to manage, negotiate, and finalize sales and renewals.
- Experience training, teaching, or otherwise explaining technology in easy to understand ways.
- Experience with IT as a customer is strongly preferred.
- Competitive base salary + stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator