Customer Success Manager
Narrativ is a 40-person, seed-stage product recommendation platform. We build technology for brands to measure, compare and optimize their fastest growing recommendation channel -- commerce publishers.
Shoppers are asking the Internet personal, nuanced questions from “What are the best shoes for a second round interview?” to “What is the best pillowcase to prevent hair loss?” Commerce publishers like The New York Times’ Wirecutter and Allure produce the best recommendations that answer these questions -- an unmined data source with the potential to transform a $175bn digital economy.
Why we’re special:
- Ambitious technology: Our technology mines and organizes the world’s product data in a way that’s useful (rather than intrusive) for consumers. We built a product graph featuring 80mm SKUs enriched with $20bn of monthly cart data, making it the largest database of products matched to product recommendation.
- Talented team: Fast Company recently named Narrativ one of the 50 best workplaces for innovators, fashion disruptor by Financial Times, and a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re here to pursue greatness, embrace challenge and relentlessly improve every day.
- Fast growth: We’re a diverse team -- with experience from McKinsey to Dropbox, Bloomberg to Glossier -- that’s doubling in size over the next year.
Join us for the opportunity to impact billions of shoppers on our mission to improve the value of every recommendation -- to create a better Internet for shoppers.
- Autonomously run client meetings to deliver strategic insights & tactical recommendations
- Be the main point of contact for client questions and platform troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities to grow spend and inventory engagement
- Structure and execute large-scale data analysis for end-of-month reporting
- Monitor account performance against both Narrativ and client goals
- Design and drive customer insight strategy and dashboards
- Manage bidding analyst to ensure daily platform bidding is optimized based on client performance goals
- Partner with Narrativ’s engineering team to drive development of bidding optimization and account management tools including CPC algorithm, programmatic targeting, and advertiser/publisher dashboards
- 4+ years in an account management function for a SaaS company (Martech/AdTech a plus)
- Strong Analytical skills using large data sets in platforms like Tableau/ Looker/ Excel
- Draw insights from analysis and packaging in presentations to clients
- Build deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Client management and relationship building experience
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to grow client book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.